TYPE OF FUNDING: Capital Raising (Debt)
LOCATION OF THE COMPANY: Singapore
VOLUME: USD 125 Million
DESCRIPTION OF THE CLIENT:
The client is into the business of Iron Casting and Steel Forging for Automotive and other industries. It has a strategic regional footprint in the Far East / SouthEast Asia comprising 3 plants in Japan, 2 in Thailand and 1 in China (trading co). The client’s key products are cylinder blocks and heads, front axle beams, bearing housing, turbine housing, differential gear cases, and other critical casting/ forging parts. Some of the key customers are Mitsubishi, Caterpillar, Nabtesco, Fanuc, Fuso, Hino.
* Facility amount of $125 Mn which the company wants to draw down immediately.
* Door to door tenor up to 5-8 years (Flexible).
* Moratorium period of 1 year which is again flexible.
* Expected IRR of 6-8%
* Repayment of Quarterly/ semi-annual installments (Flexible).
* Downside protection of investor’s capital through several ways.