MARKETING & PRODUCT
We are looking for a Content Writer to handle the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions & adding value by actively engaging customers/stakeholders maintaining a cohesive brand voice. .
Your tasks :
- Writing a clear website & marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Financial reporting internally / externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of the English language.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs)
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
- Ownership of your work
- Exciting and varied projects with global clientele
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat hierarchy approach