MARKETING & PRODUCT
Marketing & Growth Manager
WE ARE AN INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES ADVISORY GROUP OPERATING IN 10+ MARKETS.
We are quite at the beginning of our Marketing journey for our new(er) platforms and are searching for someone who has the passion, skills, and guts to tackle a comprehensive performance marketing and growth challenge across varied platforms.
As we are still a lean and rather small team, this role consists of operational, strategic, and managerial aspects. We are not looking for a “manager only” character but rather for someone who still wants to get her / his hands dirty and really gets things done. If you are looking for ownership and your own challenging playing field, we could be your perfect match!
- Subscriber Growth: You take responsibility of a major chunk of our yearly budget and grow our subscriber base nationally and internationally, developing growth strategy by following a KPI-based approach
- Operational Projects: You like to make your hands dirty in testing or implementing new marketing channels or optimising paid acquisition campaigns together with colleagues.
- Funnel Optimisation: You coordinate with developers, UX and marketing designers to set up and improve acquisition funnels and tracking systems
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Ownership of your work.
- Exciting and varied projects with global clientele.
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat hierarchy approach.