We are looking for a highly-skilled Technical Advisor to provide support in implementing program reviews. The Technical Advisor's responsibilities include developing applications, providing technical expertise, and coordinating Technicians' activities. You should also motivate team members by maintaining strong staff relations.
Your tasks :
- Provide technical advice as well as expertise to systems development technical project groups.
- Manage configuration of outlook using SMTP and POP3 as well as wireless connection for desktop and laptops.
- Accomplish to set up several wireless network for different uses within the company building along with their wired/wireless printers.
- Phone-Base support for technical issues involving mac hardware and OSX.
- Provide network and application support relate to internet broadband, DSL, modem, routers and mobile handset etc.
- Defining and developing applications for technical designs.
- Researching and creating strategic management, operational, and financial plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of computer support techniques and procedures.
- Superior leadership qualities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Ownership of your work
- Exciting and varied projects with global clientele
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat hierarchy approach